Stiles Stilinski + ‘shut up’
Figures dancing gracefully
Across my memory
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
he’s making a crow angel
a post where I explain with images how foxes are the best thing ever, and how if you disagree you are obviously wrong
It’s even cooler when you stand back and squint your eyes.
Or take your glasses off
or take your glasses off
The only pic that’s ever made me exercise
This is mind boggling.
Here’s a handy dandy color reference chart for you artists, writers, or any one else who needs it! Inspired by this post x
That’s for if things get really hardcore. Or if you wanna blow up moons. No one’s blowing up moons. You just wanna suck the joy out of everything.
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
This is the single most important invention of 2014. No question about it.
NICOLA NICOLA LOOK
You mean my fellow penguins would guide me places and it would solve my always getting lost because of my dire sense of direction problem?